Tuesday, August 24, 2021

My song

                                      Psalm 20

I pray that the lord will listen when you are in trouble
And that the God of Jacob will keep you safe
May the Lord send help from his temple
And come to your rescue from mount zion

Chorus

May he remember your gifs and be pleased with what you bring
May God do what you want most, and let it go well for you
Then you will win victories and we will celebrate
while raising our banners
In the name of our God may the Lord answer all of your prayers
I am certain, Lord that you will help your chosen king
You will answer my prayers from your holy place in heaven
And you will save me with your mighty arm
Some people trust the power of chariots and horses
dut we trust you, Lord God
Others will stumble and fall, but we will be strong and stand firm

Bridge

Give the king victory Lord, give the king victory Lord, give the king victory Lord and answer our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment