Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Myths and Legends

 Hi, today I finished my myths and legends slide. I had to do it in 1-3 weeks. I even made 2 books. The books were the easiest. I even learned about myths and legends.  My books are about myths and legends and the other 1 is a myth made up by me. My book names are Natania and Kylah and the flying turtle and the other one is Myths vs Legends. I liked the books the most. I now know all about myths and legends. I have been learning about myths and legends. A legend is a traditional story and a myth is a made-up story. I also made a workbook with links to my stories. In my reading group, I learned about summarising. I hope you like it.  (;

9 comments:

  1. I like your Myths and Legends slides, even though I've done the same as yours! And I also like your naime myth about "Kylah and Natania and the Flying turtle of Madness", it has too much "ands" in the title but it's much more cooler than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natania I really like the effort you have put into this, I love "Natania and Kylah and the fly turte of madness"! This brought me back to when we were in the junior hub, Next time you Should add more to the story, were did you struggle?
    besides that, Yours is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you do on your other book creator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumusta Blessy, my other book was called myths vs legends where I tolded everyone what's a myth and legend.

      Delete
  5. Next time, try to not make too much ands in the title, it is really like... annoying a little bit but its good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I SUPER like your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caitlin. What was you favorite slide?

      Delete
  7. the dragons are really cute

    ReplyDelete